Monday 13 July 2015

A trip down under-Day 4

Howdy!
Today has been a pretty relaxed day as we all woke up a little later. (Getting over jet lag wooo!) So we had a casual breakfast consisting of jam on toast and lazed around for a while. 

At around lunch time some of my aunts friends came over to look at her house and them we all went to the boathouse on the river for lunch! Apparently there's supposed to be a cold snap here at the moment but sitting by the window in the sun at lunch time, I actually got too hot and had to move! My aunts two friends were very outgoing and talkative which I didn't like so much but it meant that I could sit there and listen to them talking mostly and contribute with the occasional laugh, agreement or answer to a question (im awkward and love one way conversations with people I dont know). For lunch I had a chicken schnitzel burger with beer battered chips which was amazingggg. But also very very filling.

After lunch after the friends left we went to the main kind of high street to do some window shopping (I plan to go back soon and actually buy some things) and went to the beach where the river meets the ocean in the town where people were actually sunbathing! In the winter! What?!

Tonight I sat and did some wordsearchs (I know im weird), had some dinner and started to watch a netflix movie which I found boring so went to bed to write this! Again, here are some pictures of my day:



Adios! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment