Thursday 16 July 2015

A trip down under-Day 7

Howdy!

It was time for some retail therapy today (and to get some warmer clothes for when we go down south). So we headed off to the mini shopping centre. When we were there I found an amazing shop that I'm now obsessed with called Typo. It is like a station

ary/home wear shop and everything in it is soooo cool. I could have literally bought everything but I dont think it all would've fit in my suitcase! But I did buy some super awesome notebooks as they were 3 for 10 dollars (£5).

I will definitely be going back there before I come home! Next we went to Big W which is like a massive department store that sells practically everything. I couldn't find much jn there as most of the clothes weren't my style but I did find a t-shirt I liked. 

As that was slightly unsuccessful my aunt told me that I'd prefer Supré as it id basically a shop for teenage girls like me. I luuuurv this shop aswell so I probably could have bought a lot more but instead I bought a super cosy hoodie, a fluffy sweater and a pair of black jeggings.
After a successful shop we decided to go to the bakehouse for lunch. I had an amazing steak, cheese and bacon pie and a delicious hot chocolate (the best so far this holiday).

After returning home we relaxed for a bit and then decided to go on a walk through the park with my grandma. It is quite a small park but there was a lake and we spent most of the walk admiring all the pretty houses we wished we owned. 

In the evening we played some cards, watched some tv and had dinner. I then went to bed as I was literally falling asleep at the table (maybe I haven't quite got over jet lag yet).

0 comments:

Post a Comment